Complaints and Comments
- Please put your complaint in writing addressed to the Practice Manager.
- Write a letter or use one of our complaints forms (this can be collected from reception or downloaded here).
- Your letter of complaint will be acknowledged within 4 days, and investigated and responded to within 14 days.
- If unresolved you will be invited to a meeting with the complaints manager at the surgery.
- If unresolved or you need help you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it ‘for the attention of the complaints team’ or phone 0300 311 22 33.
Feedback and Suggestions
We always welcome your feedback and suggestions about the service we provide. If you wish to provide us with feedback you can do so by writing a letter to us or by completing one of our feedback forms (this can be collected from reception or downloaded here).
If you are happy with the service/treatment we provide we’d be grateful if you could leave your positive comments on: https://www.nhs.uk/Services/gp/Overview/DefaultView.aspx?id=43543.